Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Meet Mr. Eggwards!


"Mr. Eggwards"
by Kimber Fiebiger (Minneapolis, MN)

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.  Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Mr. Eggwards, Esq.  Please enjoy my stylish nature and attire.  I invite you to gather around and sit with me.  I am highly photogenic and certainly do not mind having you join me in a photo.  Feel free to post our photo on my Facebook page.

I am a sculpture who arrived in downtown Champaign with the help of The City of Champaign and The Public Art League.  I was created by Kimber Fiebiger who resides in Minneapolis, MN.  You may also know another of her creations…my illuminating friend ”Chester the Jester,” who currently lives right down the street.


Please come visit me on the wall outside of the Esquire Lounge in downtown Champaign.  You know that “Esquire,” often abbreviated “Esq,” is a title of respect…which can certainly be assigned to as refined a gentleman as I.  Please come and pay me a visit – I would enjoy the pleasure of your company.

Mr. Eggwards with Champaign Mayor Deb Feinen

No comments:

Post a Comment